Field Service Automation allows you to streamline your field operations to boost the overall efficiency and productivity of your mobile workforce. It also helps you centralize all your company’s data and makes that data accessible to all teams at all times.
Modern platforms include powerful features that encompass all functions involved in field operations. These functions include time and attendance monitoring, payroll, field data collection, employee safety monitoring and escalation, compliance monitoring for regulatory requirements, customized business rules and exception reporting, integration with back-office systems and more.
Every business has its own unique way of doing things, and the same is true with field operations. One of the most important traits of a good field service automation software is its ability to be customized to fit in with your unique business style.
FSA is all about automating field operations, and here are some of the key high-level features:
- Work order and job scheduling
- Integrated time and attendance monitoring
- Field data collection, including
- Custom forms
- Photo capture
- QR and Barcode scans
- Location and Geofencing
- Business logic and rule engine to monitor exception
- Safety monitoring
- Integration with back-office CRM, HRMS, and payroll systems
With features that cover the entire field service workflow, all the day-to-day tasks can simply get automated: the back-office operations team assigns jobs to the field technicians directly via the scheduling, planning and work order system. Once the job assignments are dispatched to employees, the FSA system starts monitoring attendance and reports any exceptions and delays to back office for contingencies.
Meanwhile, the field technicians collect data from the field via the mobile app and make the data available to other teams instantly. Finally, all the data gets pushed to respective back-office systems such as CRM, accounting and payroll making the entire process seamless.
- Automation Setup : Create a work plan for your field techs and assign jobs. If you use a third-party scheduling software, just connect it with myGeoTracking. The system automatically records employees’ attendance and hours of service using Geofencing.
- Daily Dispatch Reminders: Assigned jobs get sent to employees via text, app notification or IVR call. You can also send manual or automated reminders to your employees regarding shifts and tasks at the jobsite.
- Field Data Capture: Your field techs can collect on-field data with mobile forms, capture signatures and photographs, scan QR codes and more.
- Real-Time Alerts: Set up custom rules to get notified based on any event in the field involving people, place and time, such as arrival or departure from a jobsite, or unscheduled stoppage.
- Integration with Back Office: Integrate mGT FSA with your back-office ERP, CRM and FMS systems using web APIs.
According to TSIA, around 52% of service companies still use manual methods for the bulk of their field service tasks. So it’s likely that your competitors haven’t rested their pens and papers yet. Field Service Automation goes beyond savings and productivity gains, it can give the competitive edge to your business.
The benefits of cost reduction and gains in productivity from field service automation are tangible and measurable!
myGeoTracking helps automate field operations for various industries Here are a few examples:
- Healthcare: myGeoTracking deploys a highly customized SaaS and mobile phone solution that complies with EVV. The solution includes IFTTT workflow triggering business actions, GPS location tagged messaging and notes, time tracking, and caregiver performance analytics.
- Property Management: The myGeoTracking app combined with geofencing of property sites will automatically record each employee’s time and attendance at the facilities and job sites. Taking notes, scanning QR codes, and integrating with backend property management software are some more features offered by myGeoTracking.
- Sales Reps.: Integrates with CRM to set up schedule on planned visits for the day. Automates visit tracking and logging back into the CRM. The reps use the mobile apps to fill data relating to customer visit.
- Construction: myGeoTracking’s field service automation allows construction companies to deliver seamless on-site services by deploying work order via app, and managing tools inventory via QR codes and forms. Track your employees’ hours of service and keep track of job-site attendance with geofence, and integrate your Payroll software with back-end.
myGeoTracking helps SMBs and Enterprise businesses better manage mobile workforce and field operations with tools such as real-time location, GPS time and attendance, geofence visit logs, Lone worker safety, Mobile forms and more! All the tools can be highly customized to fit each use case. The platform features powerful rules engine and integrates with popular back-end CRM, HRMS, and Payroll systems to automate day-to-day operations.
myGeoTracking serves customers from a wide range of industry including field service management, trade services, emergency responders, sales reps, transportation & logistics, oil & gas, home health care providers. These customers do report improvement in productivity and savings in payroll.
If you have any questions or need additional information, let us know at email@example.com or call us at +1 415-496-9436